Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Couple of Sites I Enjoy

www.lookatmebeingserious.com
"On Sunday, April 2, 2006, USC Vice-President Ryan Holt traveled to Washington, D.C. to voice students' concerns to members of Congress. On Monday, April 3, 2006, members of the Student Senate purchased $80 worth of balloons. What you are about to see may be disturbing to people without a sense of humor."

www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com
"I'm the biggest douchebag you ever met. The problem is I don't get the hot chicks so maybe I'm like the anti-douchebag douchebag. They need a new term for my sorry ass. This site is all about poking fun at scuzzbuckets and the women who love them."

2 Comments:

  • Hey Mark,
    Since I know you love Karaoke, you are going to go nuts about this site:
    http://www.ksolo.com/
    It only works on IE PC as far as I know but it is well worth it. If you have a mic handy you too can record your own Karaoke classics. Sing with me now "Rocky mountain hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh"...

    By Blogger Adam, at 7:27 PM  

  • Dude, the Karaoke site rocks! I love it! Now when I have nothing to do on a Friday night I can load up some Backstreet Boys ("BSB" for you real fans) and serenade Sarah.

    By Blogger Mark, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home