Mark Richards

XML

Monday, April 21, 2003

Miss Personality

A few months ago, I wrote about a charity event called Kate's Club. Something very interesting has occurred since then with one of the girls I met there.

My friends and I were invited to attend by a girl whom we will call "Peek-A-Boo". We met up with her and her friends a few hours into the event. "Peek-A-Boo" walked up to us, said hello, and introduced us to the rest of her friends. The first friend that we were introduced to was named Hayley. I took one look at her, glanced at "Handsome Brian", and we both mouthed the word "Wow". This girl was absolutely gorgeous, and hot as anything. She sat down next to me and I got a chance to talk to her for the next couple of hours.

I liked this girl's personality right off the bat. I asked her what she did for a living and she told me that she was a conductor for the orchestra for the travelling musical, "The Lion King", which just happened to be in town. Of course, I thought that was a little weird, but cool nonetheless, because I've always enjoyed musicals. So I proceeded to ask her questions about her job and she kept giving these interesting responses until finally she said that she couldn't do it anymore. She was just playin' with all of us. The whole story was a lie that kept getting bigger and bigger with each question. What a crock! All of us laughed about it for a while and then I proceeded to tell her a lie of my own, which she believed. When I told her that my story was a lie as well, she felt like a fool, much like I did. We laughed it off and the night went on. So that was my introduction to Hayley. What a pisser!

I saw Hayley around the city a couple of times over the coming weeks, but we spoke for only a few minutes. So then, I see a commercial on TV for another cheesy reality show called "Mr. Personality". I almost blew it off, but noticed a striking resemblance between the woman on the show and Hayley. I also thought I heard the name Hayley mentioned in the commercial. After a moment of confusion, I just shrugged it off as mere coincidence...until this past weekend.

I was hanging out with my friends on Saturday night when someone mentioned that "Peek-A-Boo" was upset that Hayley was staying out in Los Angeles. I thought about it for a second and my curiosity was sparked. Could "Peek-A-Boo's" friend Hayley be the same Hayley on "Mr. Personality"? When I went home that night, I went to the website for the show and began looking at the pictures. It sure did look like Hayley. I went onto the message boards for more information and saw conversations about Hayley attending Florida State University and that she was in a sorority, both of which Hayley told me in our conversation the night we met. It was her! The girl I randomly met and spoke to for a few hours was the same one as on the show. In some weird sort of way, I felt famous myself.

Anyways, Hayley is a very cool person. She's very personable, funny, sarcastic, and of course very attractive. I would just like to wish her good luck with the show and all the opportunities that come from being on "Mr. Personality". She is very deserving of all the good fortune that comes to her. I would also like to wish the guys on the show good luck. From my brief conversations with Hayley, I know that she is a handful (in a good way). I think there's a good chance that they won't be able to handle her. But I don't really care about those guys. But Hayley, "You go girl!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home