Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Getting Ready

As I prepare for my long awaited week vacation, some of the wedding plans are beginning to fall into place.   Now I will not have to worry about some of this stuff while I am at home trying to relax.  Here is what is arranged to date:

The Date: May 29, 2005
The Ceremony Location: The Temple
The Reception Location: Grand Hyatt
The Band: Moxie
The Photographer: Alan Selvaggi Photography

Eventually I will give reviews for all of the vendors that I use for the wedding.  The whole wedding planning process has been such a drain and any feedback that I can give future Atlanta-area wedding planners, I will graciously provide.
 
Boy, oh boy...spending a few days in New Jersey with family and friends is going to be a nice change of pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home