Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Car Search

Hate is a strong word. I try not to use it often. But when I think of my current car, a 1997 Camaro, I cringe and think about how much I truly hate it. Now don't get me wrong, I love the look of the car, but I have had problems with it almost since the day it was purchased. Everything from a blown computer to engine stalling to new alternators dying...just to name a few. Some of these problems are so bad that I feel less safe whenever I get behind the wheel. Thus, I have begun the search for a new car.

The early front runners are the Cadillac CTS and the Jeep Grand Cherokee, more specifically the Limited Edition. I am looking for a vehicle that I feel safe when driving, isn't a gas guzzler, can control the road, doesn't break the bank, and that looks slick to boot. I know both cars don't fulfill all of these criteria, but I doubt that very few do.

1 Comments:

  • Substantially, the article is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates.Just saying thank you will not just be enough, for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.

    By Anonymous Toyota IST For Sale, at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home