Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Injured Wrist

Last Monday I injured my wrist while golfing.  I was at the driving range taking a swing with my 3-wood when heard and felt a pop in my wrist on the follow through.  It bothered me my entire trip to New Jersey, so when I got back home, I went to the doctor to have it checked out.  The x-rays came back negative which was a relief.  The doctor said I had a strained tendon and that I just had to wait it out until it healed.  Great!  That really does nothing for me.

Today, my wrist is really bothering me.  I went to the range yesterday to test it out and I came back feeling pretty crappy.  Unfortunately, I had a softball game last night and that just added to the aggravation.  This thing needs to heal so I can go back out to the course and break 100 like I know I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home