Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My "Sort of" New Job

Now that Robert has broken his silence, I will do the same. As Robert is moving onto a new "double secret" project within Turner, I will be filling his role as the Manager of Technology of PGA.com.

I would first like to thank Robert for the opportunity to join the PGA.com team two years ago. It has been a blast working with he, Todd, and Buzz. I have learned a great deal from him and have enjoyed the experience of working with a close friend. Secondly, I would like to thank Robert for leaving. His moving on to another project has allowed me to receive the first promotion of my professional career. But seriously, I welcome the challenge of my new position and I enter it refreshed, excited, and raring to go.

Here's to a new year and new experiences.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats! Very exciting news! love susie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home