Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Party at My Place!

I would like to invite everybody to come over to my place every Thursday night (except 10/13 when Clemson plays N.C. State) beginning tonight to watch The O.C. If you do not know where I live, just ask me. If you do not want to ask, then I probably do not want you there anyway. The more the merrier!

The O.C. was added to my "must watch television list" in the middle of last season. All it took were a few episodes of hot chick lesbian scenes to grab my attention. Now I am hooked...and the plot is good too. But not only does The O.C. start tonight, the NFL opens its season tonight as well with the Oakland Raiders vs. the New England Patriots. These teams do not necessarily do it for me, but I will take whatever I can get when it comes to football.

Thank goodness for the fall television schedule starting back up because this summer has been horrendous.

"Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...here we coooooooooooome!"

6 Comments:

  • CHECK!

    But, I'll be there. I heart Kirsten.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:28 PM  

  • Can I join via videoconference as previously dicussed?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • I vote, 'Yes'.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:30 PM  

  • It appears that we have a quorum, and that the motion to include J.P. via videoconference has passed.

    Congrats!

    By Blogger Mark, at 3:16 PM  

  • The real OC is nothing but shopping malls, chain restaurants, and spoiled kids. But there are hot lesbians...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

  • Wow...The O.C. sounds a lot like where I grew up in Northeast New Jersey.

    By Blogger Mark, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home