Mark Richards

XML

Friday, March 10, 2006

"I found myself a nice Jewish girl"

Not me...well, yes me...but I'm not talking about me right now. My high school friends Greg and Rachel got engaged last week after dating for something like 4 or 5 years. It's about freaking time!

"I found myself a nice, Jewish girl" was the way Greg told me that he had proposed. For anybody out there that is still looking for a significant other, I do highly recommend a Jew. I would try to avoid the JAP's (Jewish American Princess) as they can be very high maintenance. Don't know any Jews? Check out JDate.

I know the news of Rachel's new status will come as a major disappointment to many of my non-New Jersey guy friends, but please try to handle it gracefully. It's not the end of the world. There are many other Jews in the sea. Granted, there aren't too many other Hispanic Jews (at least not as hot as Rach and myself), but if you search long enough, I'm sure you'll come up with a couple more of us.

All kidding aside, I have known Greg and Rachel for a long time. They are great friends (they were both in my wedding) and I am very excited that they are now engaged.

Congrats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home