Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Eurotrip

I'm not talking about the awesomely terrible movie EuroTrip which sports classic songs like Scotty Doesn't Know. No. In this case I am referring to my "business trip" to London, England and Dublin, Ireland.

I know I lead a very tough life and this will be just another struggle for me. I understand that an all expense paid, week-long trip to Europe to do two days worth of work would be a burden for some...but not I. I will attempt to turn it into a positive by playing as many rounds golf, visiting various authentic pubs, and attending a soccer match or two. My schedule will be jam packed, but I'll find a way to work it all in.

Be back in a week.

Talley-ho!

2 Comments:

  • make sure to go to the temple bar area in dublin, the quays bar is especially cool if i remember

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

  • Mark the Spark, you came to London and didn't look me up? Disrespect like that is going to fire me up about use of my quotes in your 2003 blog! Google is amazing. Nice pics though, looks like you are doing well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home