Mark Richards

XML

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Movie Review

I have something to admit. Not only did I just go to the movies by myself on a Saturday night, I went to see Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde and enjoyed it! No seriously, I did not feel like sitting at home tonight and the majority of my friends are away for the weekend. I was getting a little stir crazy, so I decided to go to the movies. Was I embarrassed to go by myself? No! Why should I be? I have friends. I have a girlfriend. I have a social life. That legitimizes it in my mind.

The movie was pretty good...considering the genre of movie we are talking about. I do not want to give away the best parts, especially for those of you who plan on making the trip to see it, but can you really go wrong when a movie has a scene with homosexual dogs wearing tight leather?! Hmmmmm? Please do not shoot the messenger. Just trust me...it was funny. The bottom line is that if you are a Reese Witherspoon fan (she is a hottie by the way), can stand sitting through some cheesy humor, do not cringe at the color pink, and enjoy looking at life in an overly idealistic manner, this movie is for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home