Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Job Stuff

I have been so overwhelmed by my entire job situation over the past week. I've been looking into the ColdFusion opportunities here in the Atlanta area and have had a good deal of success: 4 interviews, 2 job offers, and another likely offer. I must say, while all the positions have been intriguing in their own manner, my final interview and offer with PGA.com shows the most promise. Aside from the fact that I will be making more money and working in a cool place (CNN Center) with a couple of close friends, I'll have a great chance to acquire new knowledge that will enhance my career in the long run. I will be faced with many challenges that I'll have to overcome, but the rewards will make the experience worthwhile. I am very excited about all of this.

Hopefully everything will work out as planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home