Mark Richards

XML

Monday, November 17, 2003

Long Weekend

What a long weekend. I had the chance to drive up to Clemson on Saturday and watch my Tigers whip up on the Duke Blue Devils. The whole experience was fun and all, but extremely tiring. I had to get up at about 6:30 in the morning and I did not get home until almost 10PM, which included four hours of standing at the game and four hours of driving to and from Clemson. Saturday night I slept for about eleven hours. When I woke up on Sunday morning, I had pancakes made by my wonderful girlfriend and then went back to sleep for four of the next five hours. Needless to say, Sarah was not very happy with me for ignoring her all day.

So, to make it up to her, I had to come through on my promise to take her to see the movie "Love Actually" (Shhh!!! I wanted to see it as well). "Love Actually" is a romantic British comedy starring...well....almost every famous British actor and actress you can imagine. I could say what the movie is about, but that would be no fun. All I would like to say is that I think it is the best chick flick since "My Best Friend's Wedding." Got a date? This is a must see. In the mood to re-evaluate your life and relationships? This is a must see. Looking for a good laugh or shed a small tear? This is a must see.

Hey...get off my back...just because I am in touch with my feelings does not make me a puss...at least not entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home