Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Late Night

I did not get much sleep last night because I had an allergic reaction to some ice cream that I ate. I had a similar problem the night before and the ice cream was the only things that matched on both nights. The reaction left me with endless itching all over my body, thus making it near impossible to sleep. The ice cream in question: Healthy Choice Chocolate Chocolate Chunk. What the hell is in this stuff?

To make matters worse, I get into work this morning (tired and frustrated obviously) and there is an article on MSN rating 6 top ice creams. Number 5 on the list: Healthy Choice Premium Low-Fat Ice Cream (Vanilla). I know the flavors are not exactly the same, but I am sure the majority of the ingredients are. Insult to injury.

I am going to have to disagree with MSN's evaluation and give Healthy Choice ice cream a thumbs down. Ice cream should not make you lose sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home