Mark Richards

XML

Monday, August 29, 2005

Take That!

So this friend of mine (for privacy purposes, I will call him Spameron) mocked me a few months back when I said that I was determined to break 100 in golf. He said that I could not do it. Well Spameron, I did it! That that biotch! I finally broke through and achieved my first major golf milestone and shot a 99 on Sunday.

My previous best score was a 103 and a 4-shot improvement is fairly significant. I think a portion of my improvement can be attributed to the new irons I purchased a few weeks ago: the Adams Ideas. These clubs have a steel shaft (unlike my old graphite clubs) and give me a more consistent swing feel due to less erratic bending in the shaft. After I could "feel" my swing better, making a few minor swing changes have me on the path to golf excellence. I predict that my score may even drop below 90 within a few short months if I work hard at it.

Too bad my putting blows.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats, yo. My golf goal is to not get the predetermined maximum for every hole on the course. I'm miles away from achieving this.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home