Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The ClemUDelt Ketchup

I know this isn't The Superficial (an excellent entertainment news/parody site), and I know ketchup is not the proper word here, I'm just following their lead. Here's what's been going on in my life:

  • My 1st anniversary came and went in a very eventful manner. Sarah and I had a pool party/BBQ on Memorial Day which culminated in wedding cake being splattered around the apartment and soaking Sarah with water from the kitchen sink hose. All of this came as a result of Brian and I finishing a handle of Bacardi rum by ourselves.


  • The Panama City vacation was severely needed and was almost everything I could have asked for. Massages, relaxing in the sun, golfing, and renting waverunners were the highlights of the trip. Panama City Beach=nice. Panama City Beach water=nasty (lots of seaweed). We also had some bad luck with my car as the battery died leaving us stranded at certain points in time.


  • 100-150 grams of protein a day is extremely difficult to eat. At the request of my personal trainer Jeff, I have been attempting to consume more protein to promote lean muscle buildup. It's not as easy as it sounds considering that protein makes you feel full for a long period of time. As my body tries to adjust, I constantly feel bloated, stuffed, and like I need to go to the bathroom (TMI...I know).
  • 1 Comments:

    • Dude. Seriously. I'm surprised at least one of us didn't die that day from alcohol poisoning.

      Also, I completely forgot about the sink sprayer spray-down. Good times.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home