Mark Richards

XML

Friday, February 28, 2003

Nicknames

Throughout my entire childhood, I was never given a nickname by anyone. But then over the last four years, they've been falling from the sky. I thought I'd take the time to list some of them here:

  • Chachi

  • Mrak, Mr. Ak, Map K

  • Big Head

  • Jew Boy


  • Obviously these aren't all of them. I'm sure there are some out there that I don't know about...or aren't said to my face...like a$$ hole and other expletive-minded ones. No offense to my current nicknames, but I'd have to say Chachi is my favorite. I'm not sure why though. Maybe it's because it was the first nickname I'd ever been given. Maybe it's because I can't get anyone at school (Clemson) to call me by my actual name and since college was such a great time in my life, I'm rather partial to it.

    So, if you ever see me around or write to me, please feel free to call me by any of the aforementioned names. I won't mind.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home