Mark Richards

XML

Monday, March 03, 2003

My car blew up

My car almost blew up this past weekend, thus leading me to spend another $1,100 on repairs for the second time in three months. The two issues this time were a blown heater core and blown fuel pump, or something like that. I guess you should expect problems like this on a car with 85,000 miles, but not when it's only four years old.

This wonderful Chevrolet motor vehicle experience has led me to expedite my car search. I have added two new cars to the mix: the Acura MDX and the Lexus RX300. I cannot afford to purchase either car brand new, so a one or two year old used vehicle will have to do.

1 Comments:

  • I’m the same way, I do my best to remain neutral. It’s hard, if you communicate with the person the other person dislikes, then you fall out of favor with them! I simple can’t dislike a person, just because someone else does, I just can’t.

    By Anonymous Honda Airwave 2007, at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home