Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Sleepy Move-In Review

I am so tired that I think I may fall asleep here at my desk because I have not been able to catch up on my sleep from this past weekend.

Moving was so tiring and stressful, but the majority of things we need to do are now done. Our couches, sleeper sofa, coffee tables, and big screen TV have all been delivered and the apartment organized just the way we like it. This is all so exciting! We've been to "Bed, Bath, and Beyond" at least four times and to the grocery store equally as many. No so exciting! Thus far, Sarah and I have not killed each other, nor had any big arguments, which is amazing considering my temperament. Not to say that we did not have a few tiffs like "I asked you to hold that!", "You just told me to put that there!", and "How many times do we have to go over this?!" From what I have been told these types of things are normal. Other than that, so far, so good.

To contain my excitement, I think I'll pretend to work and just close my eyes for a few seconds here at my desk....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home