Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, March 04, 2004

First Golfing of the Year

Since the weather has been incredible the past couple of days, I thought yesterday would be a great day to hit the driving range for the first time this year. Sarah and I went together and hit a hundred balls or so. What we learned about our golfing skills was that we absolutely suck. My parents gave us a gift certificate for golf lessons for the holidays, so on our way out we scheduled our first lesson for Sunday. Doing so allowed me to forget about how terrible I hit the ball over the last hour and look ahead to my probable improvement. I am very excited that I will finally be getting some much needed instruction this weekend. I am going to ask for only one thing: that my girlfriend does not get too much better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home