Mark Richards

XML

Monday, March 08, 2004

My First Golf Lesson

Sarah and I took our first golf lesson yesterday afternoon. We focused on the basics, the grip, stance, and swing, and did not get into too much detail. What we learned proved to be invaluable though. I was able to achieve instant improvement by making only a few minor adjustments. Sarah showed improvement as well. By the end of our session, she was consistently hitting the ball in the air and a decent distance. I was actually quite impressed.

The plan, as it stands, is to hit the range twice a week and then have another lesson on Sunday. This should allow us to get the swings in that we need to practice our new techniques. I cannot wait to get back out there and hit some more balls and see how much more we can improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home