Mark Richards

XML

Monday, January 03, 2005

Not Just Another Year

Bah! Currently, I am sitting back here at work in my cubicle in front of this stupid computer screen after two weeks off. I would be lying if I said that I was not trying to figure out how I could "get rich quick" and have many more two week vacations. Getting back to work is never any fun.

The past two weeks may have been the best vacation I have ever had. It was the perfect combination of family, friends, down time, NYC visiting, shopping, etc. I could not have planned it any better.

With 2005 already in full swing, the year feels like any other (working, exercising, dieting). I would venture to guess that this is not going to be just another year though since I am getting married in a few months. My nerves have officially kicked in.

With that being said, I know this is going to be a great year for me personally. So, I would like to take the chance to wish everybody a Happy New Year, and a spectacular 2005!

1 Comments:

  • I'd like to thank Sarah Foo for planning an excellent New Year's Eve celebration.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home