Mark Richards

XML

Monday, December 06, 2004

Who Broke Out The Fly Swatter?

My friends from New Jersey keep dropping like flies. Blake, a long-time friend from high school, got engaged this weekend to his girlfriend of two years, Katie. That makes four (including myself) of my high school crew who have agreed to "tie the knot". That number seems to be increasing on a monthly basis. What a weird feeling.

According to a source close to the situation (Blake), the joyous event happened after a nice dinner, out by the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center in New York City. Good work Blake...very romantic! While I have not had the chance to get to know Katie as well as would like, I do know that she is a sweet, kind, and funny person, and that her and Blake will be very happy together.

Congratulations Blake and Katie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home