Mark Richards

XML

Friday, November 19, 2004

My New Beer

Last night, I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with a couple of old fraternity brothers of mine, one of whom I had not seen in a couple of years (Is that sentence grammatically correct?). Anyway, that is not the point this post, so I will not bore anyone with the details. The point is that I now have a new favorite beer: Flying Dog's In-Heat Wheat.

I stumbled across this beer when my usual wheat beers, Hoegaarden and Hefeweizen, were nowhere to be found on the restaurant's menu. The beer was extremely smooth, easy to drink, and quite tasty. Flying Dog has an entire line of beers ranging from light to dark and bitter to smooth. Many choices for the picky beer drinker.

Although I have only tried "Flying Dog's In-Heat Wheat", I am confident in recommending it to beer drinkers across the world.

Hmmm.....maybe I can get some Flying Dog Beer for the wedding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home