Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Question: Cool or tool?

The Scenario
Saturday night, I went to see Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason with three attractive females. I wanted to see The Grudge, but was unable to due to the inconvenience of the show times.

The Question
Am I "cool" for going out with three attractive ladies, or a "tool" for seeing the new Bridget Jones movie?

My Take
The movie was decent considering that it was a big time chick flick, and that I had never seen the first Bridget Jones. I actually am a big fan of many British actors including Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. That made the outing much less painful.

Even I am unsure of the answer to the question. My vote is for cool, but only because the alternative sucks.

2 Comments:

  • If I say "cool" you might get a big head about it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • Too late about the big head. And I say cool, because I love you and I am not against you giving my number to any of the 3 hot women. Unless I've already met some of them and I don't like them. In that case, don't give them my number.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home