Mark Richards

XML

Monday, March 28, 2005

Too Much School For Me

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate a close friend of mine. Last week, Lee was accepted to the doctoral program at UGA for economics. Even better, it looks as if he is going to choose UGA and move down to the Dirrty Dirrty (the Dirrty South for all you non-natives) for the next five years! While going to school for as long as he has been, and as long as he plans to be, is not the least bit enticing to me, I am extremely happy. I know this is what he really wants to be doing.

Lee is one of my oldest friends, and probably the closest mutual friend of Sarah and mine. Although he will not be living in Atlanta exactly, Athens, Georgia is only a short drive away. I guess there is even a chance that he would look for work during the summer down here in the big city.

This is so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home