Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Nickname Corrections

Okay...so I've been called out by my girlfriend about the nickname stuff. I got a slightly agitated email from her saying that I did have nicknames prior to Chachi. She asked me if I remembered the names Sparky or Mork. I said that I did, but they did not count because not everybody called me by those names, and I didn't like them as much. She disagreed and said that they should count, so I just blew her off.

I guess I should set the record straight by saying that I stand corrected. I did have nicknames prior to college, none quite as prominent as Chachi, but nicknames nonetheless. There I said it...she is right, and I am wrong! Happy now?!

By the way, I think it's great when you have a girlfriend that will call you on your shiznit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home