Mark Richards

XML

Friday, May 30, 2003

Oh....by the way....

Oh...by the way...Team Bad Guy fell to 0-8 by losing 8-2 on Tuesday night. Our defense is incredible compared to what it was at the beginning of the season. We weren't perfect on the night, but the majority of the errors did not hurt us. What did hurt us, were our bats....again. Can you honestly expect to win a game when your top four batters go 2 for 12? Obviously not! In all honesty, I feel very responsible for the team's poor hitting and low number of runs scored the past few games. As the leadoff hitter, I need to get on base more by whatever means it takes. My inability to get hits has stifled any possible rally and positive momentum. Hopefully some visits to the batting cages in the next few days will help me fix my swing and remove the mental block I have.

Oh well, there's always next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home