Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I recently had the urge to start reading my Harry Potter book again. Over the past week, I have sat down and finished the second half of the third book in the series, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The books in the series have gotten progressively better as they have gone along. I was slightly skeptical after the first two hundred pages though. The beginning was good, but not a fast paced as I thought it would be. But the last 150 pages completely made up for that by having a plot that was quite excellent and included all sorts of twists and turns that I did not expect. The ending of the book will make for an exciting and fun movie and I cannot wait for it to come out in June 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home