Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Cubbies In 4!

Last night I had the pleasure of attending game 2 of the Braves/Cubs playoff series down here in Atlanta. Unfortunately for me, my Cubbies lost on a game winning double in the bottom of the eighth inning. I still believe that the Cubs are going to win the series due to the depth of their starting pitching, but the next few days will tell the tale. I do have to say that the atmosphere last night was absolutely incredible. There was this feeling of electricity that filled all of Turner Field the entire night. This may be self-centered of me, but I would bet that the only explanation for this would be the 20,000 Cubs fans in attendance (out of 52,000). The Braves fans were excellent last night, but "I would submit to you" that it was more of the Cubs fans and their enthusiasm being contagious more than anything else.

On to Chicago we go!

CUBBIES IN 4!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home