Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Our First Christmas Tree

Sarah and I got our first Christmas tree together this past weekend. Since we live in an apartment we were not able to get a huge tree, but our six foot tree is more than sufficient. We also had to purchase all the "trimmings"...you know....the base, the lights, etc. Half of one of the strands of lights does not work, and sitting down and trying to figure out which one bulb does not work, is not very appealing. We will have to go out and get more lights. Knowing that I wanted a tree this year, I had asked my mom to gather up some of our ornaments and send them down here from New Jersey. Now that we have everything needed to decorate, we will have to set aside some time this weekend to get the tree finished so that Sarah and I can have a very Jewish Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home