Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I Am...

I am...
  • Sick as a dog
  • At work even though I am sick as a dog
  • Exhausted from only sleeping for two and a half hours last night...because I am sick as a dog
  • Taking off Friday because my parents will be in town
  • Leaving for New Orleans Sunday evening
  • Under lots of stress at work as I try to meet my deadlines prior to leaving
  • Early voting tomorrow morning and will not be able to do any work
  • Still not sure for whom I will be voting
  • Waiting for the election to be over so I do not have to hear about it anymore
  • Annoyed that I lost my fantasy football game by one point
  • Rooting for the Boston Red Sox
  • Driving to Clemson on Saturday for the football game against N.C. State
  • Meeting with a florist to discuss wedding stuff this evening
  • Signing a contract to have my rehearsal dinner at the 755 Club
  • Attempting to slide in wedding crap amidst the rest of my life
  • Not working out or golfing because they do not slide in amidst the rest of my life
  • Out of the time I allotted myself for posting to my blog

1 Comments:

  • I am...
    Smelling like the rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home