Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

New Orleans, Here I Come

I have registered for Macromedia MAX 2004, a conference where nerds get together to talk about nerdy stuff. The good thing about going to a conference where the better part of four days is spent learning and discussing ColdFusion and various other technologies, is that this conference is in New Orleans, Louisiana. How great is that?!

I have never been to New Orleans, but have heard incredible stories. While attending a druken "T&A fest" like Mardi Gras sounds like a wonderful idea, I have always said that I wanted to visit when I could truly experience the city and its culture. The conference is not going to take up my entire schedule and I plan on making the most of my first trip. To clarify, alcohol will be drank and fun will be had, but they will have to work in conjunction with my desire to see what New Orleans has to offer...oh yeah...and with my attempt to learn something at the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home