Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Well, Shit

Team Bad Guy returned to the field last night looking to even its record at 3 and 3 against a team with only 8 players (10 is the norm). Guess what? We didn't! We lost...badly. Damn, that was disappointing. A win would have brought us into third place and given us a distinct shot at making the playoffs. Definitely a missed opportunity. We just did not do anything right: we hit like crap, we fielded like crap, and people's attitudes in general were crap. I think the last part is what bothers me the most.

On a positive note, my latest swing changes have virtually erased my constant lazy pop fly hitting. Over the last two games, I have gone 3 for 6 at the plate while hitting 5 ground balls. Honestly, the hits have been weak at best (mostly seeing-eye singles), and my swing still needs some tinkering, but I think I am headed in the right direction. I really should go to the batting cages and get myself straightened out and see what works.

Oh well, there is always next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home