Mark Richards

XML

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Birthday Convo

Me: I would like give a Happy Birthday shout out to my wonderful wife-to-be, Sarah, who turns ## today!
Joe Generic Guy: Wow! ## years old? That's getting pretty old.
Me: I guess. Most of our peeps in the ATL are older than us. They think Sarah and I are young.
Joe Generic Guy: How old could they possibly be that they think ## is so young?
Me: They're anywhere from ### to #$#% years old.
Joe Generic Guy: ### isn't much older than you guys, but at #$#%, I can understand why they'd consider you to be young. And getting married at ##? Now, that is young.
Me: Whatever, deuchebag. I think Sarah and I are at a good age and full of youthful exuberance. I hope she enjoys her ##th birthday...despite what you think!

4 Comments:

  • Am I ###?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:45 PM  

  • Brian, you are so smart.

    By Blogger Mark, at 8:37 PM  

  • Thanks.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:17 PM  

  • Yeah, my fiance told me that I misspelled that word as well. I chose not to listen to her. I'm ## now, and getting married, and should know to listen to women more often.

    But for the record, dictionary.com doesn't like either spelling of the word. :-)

    By Blogger Mark, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home