Mark Richards

XML

Friday, July 25, 2003

Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix

Wow...I finally have five minutes to post...

I finished reading the new Harry Potter book: Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix. I hate reading, but I have heard all sorts of great stuff about the series, so I picked up the book when I saw it. Not only was this the first book I have read in years, it may be the first recreational book I have read over a decade. You may ask yourself why I did not start with the first book, and I do not have a very good answer for you. But now that I am done, I am going to go back a start at the beginning.

I must say that I really enjoyed this book. Although the book is almost 900 pages long, it flies by due to all the neat magic shiznit and suspenseful plot. To be totally honest, I could not and did not want to put the book down ever. If I could have managed to somehow finish the book in one session, I would have. I do find it a little weird that I was so drawn to this book due to the audience for which it was written, but I guess that is what makes these books so special.

This book is a must read with enough action, humor, and suspense to intrigue even the most difficult of audiences such as myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home