Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Back From Vegas

This week/weekend is The Masters...my first major here at work. And what does that mean? Lots to do. Usually I would be pleased with my keeping busy at work because I get bored easily by down time, but I am having trouble recovering from my weekend trip to Las Vegas. The trip involved an exorbitant amount of gambling, drinking, eating, and golfing, and limited amounts of sleep and exercise. Unfortunately I came down with a bad cold yesterday and had to leave work and work from home so that I did not infect anybody during such an important week. Was the worth getting ill? Without a doubt.

What a great time! Putting all the great places we visited and activities we partook in aside, the best part of the trip was getting to see my high school friends. I think it is amazing that such a large number of us keep in contact and can get together at any point and pick up basically where we left off. They are all such good friends and I definitely value the relationships we share. That is why I am going to have to do a better job of keeping in contact with them. I do an okay job of that right now through my blog (which is the main reason I started it), but I think there are other things I can do such as calling, emailing, and visiting more often. This was actually a New Year's resolution of mine and I need to start working at it a little more.

Good trip though.

Here are the pictures taken by Sarah in Las Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home