Mark Richards

XML

Friday, July 25, 2003

Another Funny Cooking Story

I have another funny cooking story.

So I am making dinner the other night, a spiced potato and green bean mix, and there are extra potatoes that I had already cut up. Sarah says to me, "Why don't we make mashed potatoes?" I tell her that that is an excellent idea, even though I had no idea how to make them. To make a long story short, after boiling the potatoes, putting too much butter and milk in them, and mixing them in the food processor, we end up with potato puree! Now that was some disgusting stuff! I never pretended to know how to make mashed potatoes and stated that as I was adding the milk. We are such bad cooks.

This is exactly how the story went. Do not let Sarah tell you otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home