Mark Richards

XML

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

First Days On the Job

My first days on the job here at PGA.com have been relatively uneventful due to delays in the setup of internet access and server logins. Here are a few observations I have made thus far:

  • I am going to like the working at the CNN Center. Working at a "tourist attraction" allows for a more laid-back atmosphere, which fits me well. What will not fit me well is all the fast food on the main floor...very bad for a diet.

  • All the PGA.com and NASCAR.com people appear to be fun and rather intelligent...not that my former co-workers were not, but you never know exactly what hand you are going to get dealt when starting a new job.

  • The work is going to be quite a challenge. I will get to use a wide variety skills and knowledge that I already possess, not to mention that I will have to expand my skill set and learn technologies that I have never used.


  • I still believe that this is going to be a good career move and I am excited to be here.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home