Mark Richards

XML

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

It rained, and we lost

Last night it rained. Last night we lost twice. Last night I cried.

Well, I did not really cry, but I wanted to. The other stuff though...all true. I am getting real tired of losing. We got our butts kicked in the first game by a team that is not that spectacular, although both times we played them, we have been "mercy ruled". We need to stop beating ourselves. The second game was much better. We were only down by five runs going into the last inning against a team much better than us, but our anemic offense did not come through (as always), our opponents started knocking the ball around, and we did not make the plays we needed to. The result: a 13-3 loss. I have no idea what we can do to improve.

This is so frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home